For a More Secure Tomorrow, Contact Us Today
The Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A. is dedicated to helping people build a more secure future for their families. We provide a full range of estate law services that preserve assets and enable our clients to pass on their accumulated wealth to their family members.
We give our clients a priceless gift — peace of mind and the satisfaction that they have done the very best they could for their loved ones. Contact a Frederick estate planning attorney at our firm today to learn more about how we can help you.
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services
Our experience in the field of estate law is broad and deep. We provide clients with a wide range of estate planning services, including:
- Writing simple wills to help clients transition their wealth to the next generation
- Helping clients with end-of-life medical care through the creation of living wills and health care powers of attorney
- Creating trusts for the purposes of avoiding probate and to provide for the needs of adult disabled children
- Helping people obtain nursing home care while preserving their assets
- Helping clients contest a will in Maryland, representing clients in breach of fiduciary duty actions and other estate litigation in court
In these and other areas, you can depend on our law firm to provide the solution that is right for you.
Preserving Your Assets for the Future
You have worked hard over the years to accumulate your savings and provide for your family. You deserve to keep those assets and preserve your child's inheritance.
The Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A. can help you create a personalized and comprehensive estate plan designed to help you achieve those goals. Whatever your estate planning needs, we will work diligently to help you achieve your goals and preserve your assets — quickly, effectively and affordably.
Free Consultation With a Maryland Estate Lawyer
For more information and a free consultation with a Maryland estate attorney at the Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A., call us at 301-694-6262 or contact us online. From creating a legal will to complex estate litigation, we will provide clients with the estate services they need.
We have offices in Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland, to serve you. Evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available upon request.