The Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A. provides a full range of services in the areas of estate law and elder law. Call a Frederick estate lawyer at our firm at 301-694-6262 to learn more about our legal services in a free consultation.
Comprehensive Estate and Elder Law Practice for a More Secure Tomorrow
We advise, represent and provide legal services to clients in matters involving:
- Last wills and testaments — drafting and amending wills which enable our clients to provide for their loved ones and honor their wishes
- Trusts — creation of all types of trusts, including special needs trusts, testamentary trusts, living trusts and charitable trusts
- Power of attorney — drafting of financial powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney (sometimes known as "health care directives") and special powers of attorney
- Living wills — helping clients determine how decisions regarding their end-of-life medical care will be handled through careful drafting of living wills
- Guardianships — creation of guardianships of person and guardianships of property
- Probate administration — providing efficient and cost-effective estate administration services
- Elder law and medicaid planning — helping people obtain nursing home care while still preserving their assets and not jeopardizing eligibility for government benefits
- Nursing home injuries — obtaining compensation and justice for victims of nursing home abuse and neglect
Advice and Services for Every Stage of Life
Our firm provides advice and services to people at every stage of life. Our Maryland estate planning attorneys help young people create wills which name a guardian for their children and provide for the distribution of their assets in the event of a premature death. We help people in mid-life care for elderly parents. We are committed to serving seniors by providing services that help them enjoy their later years.
When you come to our firm, we will create a personalized solution designed to preserve your assets, provide for your loved ones and achieve your goals.
The Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A. can create the legal vehicles necessary to document your wishes and give you peace of mind. Whether your assets are large or small, you can rest easier after talking with us. You will have the comfort of knowing that everything is properly documented and that your loved ones — or court-appointed representatives — do not have to make decisions for you.
Free Consultation With a Maryland Legal Will Lawyer
For more information and a free consultation with a Maryland legal will attorney at the Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A., call 301-694-6262 or contact us online.
We have offices in Frederick and Hagerstown, Maryland, to serve you. Evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available upon request.