Efficient And Effective Legal Guidance Through Probate
Probate is the legal process by which a deceased person’s property, known as the “estate,” is passed to relatives, acquaintances or charitable organizations.
The probate administration process can be lengthy and expensive, though it does not have to be so. At The Law Offices of Scott Alan Morrison, P.A., we provide a full range of probate administration services designed to resolve all outstanding estate issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Efficient And Cost-Effective Probate Administration Services
The Law Office of Morrison & McGrew, P.A., is here to help handle all aspects of the probate administration process. We can:
- Advise the personal representative of his or her duties
- File initial documents and make required notifications to beneficiaries and creditors
- Assist in performing a thorough inventory of assets and debts of the estate
- Help overcome any obstacles regarding the location of, or title to, assets
- File tax returns
- If necessary, assist in the distribution of estate assets
- File final documents with the court
Our experience in this field enables us to quickly and efficiently perform these tasks. Our goal is to help the personal representative achieve a final resolution in a cost-effective manner.
A solid and comprehensive estate plan can eliminate the need for probate. For example, if you have a trust in place, property is immediately and directly transferred to your beneficiaries — reducing time, cost and attorney’s fees.
The lawyers at The Law Office of Morrison & McGrew, P.A., have extensive experience in the creation of trusts. We can review your situation, recommend the right course of action and create legal vehicles designed to achieve your goals.
Free Consultation — Contact An Attorney Today
We have offices in Frederick , Maryland, to serve you. Evening, weekend and off-site appointments are available upon request.